How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The process in small claims to get my auto back from my

Customer Question

I am In the process in small claims to get my auto back from my daughter that belonged to myself and late husband. I was awarded the auto in our divorce agreement. she borrowed my car and did not return it telling the courts that she purchased it from my ex husband before we divorced, she provided a false bill of sale and did a non probate in our local motor vehicle division office. If I am awarded this vehicle can I sue the state of Az for their employee causing this error or allowing it to happen?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I want to make sure I understand...are you asking if you can get the car back in small claims? Or if you can sue the state in small claims?