Schaffhausen
, I filed a small claims against my

Customer Question
***** ***** schaffhausen ...

***** ***** schaffhausen

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I filed a small claims against my landlord for my money back, when I moved in the place was filthy, with black mold, everything leaked I have pics and could go on and on, she refused to fix or clean, now she filed with a lawyer in civil court, I do not know what to do, this is over $649, that I can not afford, nor do I want her doing this to other people anymore

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/22/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug