Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Trying to pre-check in with TSA, flights leaving Sat 23rd.

Customer Question

Trying to pre-check in with TSA, for Hawii flights leaving Sat 23rd. AM.
to pre-check in
both passengers have Sentri cards.
Thank you..
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

If you are asking if the passengers with Sentri cards will be able to get Precheck when they check in, this depends on if there is a Precheck or KTN (Known Traveler Number) on their tickets and/or boarding passes. Precheck is a random selection process which not every passenger receives on every flight, however, it is included with the purchase of Global Entry (GOES) AND SENTRI cards.

If you are asking if you can check in, in advance, for the flight tomorrow morning, because the SENTRI card must be shown or scanned at a kiosk at the airport, this must be done in person.

I hope this helps and if so, please click a positive rating, as this is the only way I am recognized for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher