The county property appraisal office made a calculation

Customer Question
error on the square footage...
The county property appraisal office made a calculation error on the square footage of my home. Therefore, the taxes billed and paid by me was incorrect. When it was confirmed by the Property Appraisal office, the supervisor of the tax collector office said based on Florida Statue 197.122 they could only reimburse me back 3 years, which I have received. The question is that the error was made from 2003-2014, and I don't fully understand the Florida Statue 197.122. I need closure.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?