I want to sue the former mortgage co and not following ppa…

Customer Question
I want to sue the...
I want to sue the former mortgage co for bribery and not following hippa laws. can I send the email without an atty.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/21/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. There is nothing wrong with sending a letter or email, advising of a possible cause of action which you may have against them, for the foregoing reasons. You can advise them that you would likely to try and settle this, without having to file suit and you are making a good faith attempt to do so. You can lay out your claims and causes of action and share whatever evidence you have, to show and convince them of the allegations. As long as you have a good faith basis to make the demand and claims, you can not get in trouble for advising them of the situation and trying to settle it without getting the courts involved.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

LegalKnowledge, Attorney