My ex wife filed a lien on my home in2007. thi has been

Customer Question
settled.my ex is willing to...
my ex wife filed a lien on my home in2007. thi has been settled.my ex is willing to sighn a release. what now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/21/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am a little uncertain about what you are asking... Are you asking what you do with the signed release once your ex signs it?

.

.

thanks