Nin, I am checking on my Universal Enroll status with TSA.I…

Customer Question
Good evenin, I am checking on...
Good evenin,
I am checking on my Universal Enroll status with TSA.I applied last week on 1/11/16 at Dulles Airport location. Can you tell me my status if this has been cleared and if so what is my TSA number? My UE IDU2JK-5T5GY3
I paid the 85.00 for the service.
Thank you *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/21/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hi Byron

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: Just Answer is a third party site. We are not permitted to take biographical information from you, that would be needed to check your status for you. But I can direct you to where to go to make that inquiry yourself.

In order to check the status, you will either need to call the Universal Enrollment Service (855 - 347 - 8371) or you can go online and check it here: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/servicecode/11115V.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.