Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

What year of the Penn building code is currently in effect

Customer Question
what year of the Penn building code is currently in effect
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/20/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Pennsylvania's Uniform Construction Code was last amended Dec. 12, 2012, with the addition of Chapter 11 and Appendix E of the 2012 International Building Code which was adopted as required by Act 1 of 2011. As of today, the 2009 edition of the ICC codes will remain in effect.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney