How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In Suffolk County New York, an elderly person I know wants

Customer Question

In Suffolk County New York, an elderly person I know wants to file an abuse report against their daughter. How do I go about doing this, since I have no idea how to help them file this. Please provide me with links and phone numbers.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is the daughter doing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want to give details on a public forum. Please provide the answer to my question.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I see that we were also working together on a previous question and the only way I receive credit from the site, is when you rate my help. It appears that we were done and you were satisfied, so I kindly just ask that you rate my help and then we can continue on to this next question. Thank you for understanding and I look forward to providing you with an answer.