What are Ghana Africa laws govening distribution of wire…

Customer Question
What are Ghana Africa laws...
What are Ghana Africa laws govening distribution of wire transfer funds slated for a specifisc account/
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Lawyer: Chris T., JD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Is someone that you met online asking you to send them money?

but the wire transfer was sent to a specific company account. The bank is in receipt of the money but will not transfer the funds to the specified account.
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What you've said so far sounds very much like someone is scamming you. Can you please tell me more about your situation so I can see if I'm able to assist? (If they've stressed how important it is to keep the transaction a secret, that's MORE evidence of a scam and a very good reason you should tell me what's going on. I can keep the conversation private if you'd prefer.)