I have been voice recorded and lead to incriminate myself on…

Customer Question
i have been voice recorded...
i have been voice recorded and lead to incriminate myself on situations that occurred years ago and that has been resolved already at that stage and also been badley asolted and then fotograft for proof for them selves and also my valuables and belongings were taken ( stolen ) and all this recordings and asault fotos were done without my knowledge i didnt know and also been druged.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question about this for us?

I need to know if i can file a law suit for theft intrapment and possible sew the person for the assault that they commited towards me they bashed my head open with a baseball bat i have a doctors letter and need to open a case so what is the best thing to do whith all this recording and fotos taken without my consent and without me knowing

Thank you for your reply.

You said this all happened a long time ago, how long, because there is a legal time limit, called a statute of limitations, within which you have to file your suit and if you missed that time to file you could no longe sue anyone for this.

A month ago I didn't want to file a law suit before I had all the facts can I email you a description on exactly what happened also the Dr,s letter describing my injury caused by the assault and the proof of purchase from the things he stole from me also fotos of the injury to my head
Thank you for your reply.
Okay, so this only happened a month ago? What is your actual question for us about this situation?