How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris T., JD Your Own Question
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 4823
Experience:  Experienced in both state and federal court.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Chris T., JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to take back a home I purchased in Oshkosh,

Customer Question

I need to take back a home I purchased in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I wanted to give it to my daughter but she didn't want it in her name and so my name is ***** ***** title. Our agreement was that she should pay the taxes, insurance and utilities and all other fees for living in the house. But, she says she "quit her job" and her husband has never worked and she told me she cannot afford to pay these things and I told her I cannot pay them either. So, I told her she should look for something she can afford to live in and forget living in this house as they cannot afford to live there anylonger. I told her to get some help from a financial advisor. Anyway, I would like to serve papers asking them to leave and I may need legal help for this endeavor. Can you suggest a good lawyer to help me out with this? Thank you. Beverly ****-***** at: [email protected]
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

While I cannot refer you to a specific lawyer (the terms of Just Answer don't allow me to), I can point you to a couple of websites that should be helpful. I would suggest you use or Both are reputable attorney referral websites. Both are free, and allow you to search for attorneys by location, practice type and rating.

Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

For your reference, here is a good descriptio of the eviction process in Wisconsin:

Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

The bot***** *****ne here is that you have a right to evict them in less than a month, assuming you serve them with their 28 day notice. They are, essentially, tenants who have not paid.