My 20 year old black grandson was pulled over broken tail…

Customer Question
My 20 year old black...
My 20 year old black grandson was pulled over for a broken tail light. The officers got him and his friend out of the car and SAID they found a roach. never showed him. at court - the public defender told him to pay the fines and it would not go on the record. now they are charging him with something different. please call him - he is a really good kid. my grandson - he lived with me for 3 years in Jersey with no issue. Kahlil Stewart(###) ###-#### *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/20/2016
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good morning. You can request a call if you desire but the site does charge extra. If you make the request and he is free to talk, I can provide him with information