I am being continually harassed by my ex husband since 1990.

Customer Question
He also harasses my family...
I am being continually harassed by my ex husband since 1990. He also harasses my family and co workers as well as co workers of my brothers and sisters. He lives in California. I left him and we were divorced on 1993. I moved to Canada where the harassment started. The police were involved which led to a Canada wide warrant for his arrest but the law could do no more than that. I now live in Switzerland. The police and Interpol were involved 5 years ago because of a threat of murder towards my husband that was left on an answering machine which led to a visit to him by the police in California. The police stated that they would only do this once for me as I'm in Switzerland. The activity stopped for a year but it has now continued terribly. Cyber mail, telephone messages, letters by post to me and to my extended family and their coworkers. What can I do to stop this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/20/2016
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to contact the District Attorney's Office in California in the County in California where he resides and file complaint. Click here for the contact information:

http://orangecountyda.org/office/default.asp

You should also contact the Police again eventhough they say that they can only help you once.