Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been married almost 3 years and we had a good

Customer Question

Hi, I have been married for r almost 3 years and we had a good relationship however my husband brought his 19 yrs old daughter to to leave with us and since then my life has become a living hell. Things has gotten extremely bad over the last 2 months. She is a very disrespectful and her father refuse do something about it. We have a leaseon both our names but 2 mths ago he told me he Wants a separation ad either I find somewhere to go or he move out. His daughter moves my stuff to a corner and place her stuff. He has 3 vehicles one of which use to get to work, 2 wks his daughter took the keys away the he gave me a spare set of key last week he told met stop driving the car and remove my stuff bfrom the car. He has started sleeping out now. A number of things are done to fustrate me so I can leave the house. I am desperate to get some advice. Please help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But unsure of your question.

What is your specific question regarding this?