I purchased a new 2015 auto and traded two auto in.

Customer Question
Dealership contract showed I was...
I purchased a new 2015 auto and traded two auto in. Dealership contract showed I was owed money.
I have the contract and am thinking of a U. S. small claims court filing.
Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/19/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand your question. Are you asking if you can sue them in small claims?

If so, how much do they owe you?

Tina, Lawyer