How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you help me to file a Writ of Mandamus with the Federal

Customer Question

Can you help me to file a Writ of Mandamus with the Federal Court to correct the records of my certificate of naturalization (date of birth) since I filed a Form I-565 to Texas Service Center (TSC), USCIS with South Korean Court Order (Apostille document) and TSC denied my petition and then I appealed to USCIS Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) with Form I-290B and AAO denied my appeal and dismissed it? If you can help it, how much charge for your service to file a Writ of Mandamus?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


I cannot negotiate price or terms in this forum. I can send you an additional services offer and we can discuss the issue offline. If we cannot come to terms, you can get a refund of your payment from Justanswer.