If a municipal judge holding probation jurisdiction over…

Customer Question
If a municipal judge holding...
If a municipal judge holding probation jurisdiction over you,tranfers you into another court room in order that you may enter in to a program that is only offered by the tranfered courtroom, Does your probation transfer with you?, Relieving said transferring Judge and their courtroom of any and all jurisdiction in the event of a probation violation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/18/2016
Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

Yes, the probation is in effect until it expires or if a court order terminates/vacates it.