How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I was defamed on 01/22/14

Customer Question

I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
I was defamed on 01/22/14 so I plan on filing a pro se document to preserve a statute of limitations. (Two years.)
The reason for this is that I need some time to find competent legal representation by an attorney who has the financial strength to represent me on contingency in that I do not possess the funds to pay for my case.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients, nor can we refer to other specific experts.

The best I can do is provide some leads for pro bono/low cost counsel in FL state. Would this be acceptable?

(Of course, you can also ask me anything else you need to in regards ***** ***** matter, itself.)

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.