I know of the sunshine laws. That is why it is so

Customer Question
I know of the sunshine...
I know of the sunshine laws. That is why it is so frustrating that they are thumbing their noses at them. Probably what I need is a recent case that I can use as a pattern to take to court and ask for the writ of mandamus. Basically I need a format. Can you give me a case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I am not sure I understand your question...what exactly are you looking for? I understand you are looking for case law...but from what state(s) and what is it you are looking for?

Tina, Lawyer