Step sister sold property my father(died 11/2000) and step…

Customer Question
step sister sold property my...
step sister sold property my father(died 11/2000) and step mother (died 12/2015) owned by forging quick claims deed. do we (fathers 3 children) have any options to stop sale or recover Money
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Can you provide some context? What happened? Sister forged deed from father to herself?