I'm a breeder in good standing with the AKC and ship my show…

Customer Question
I'm a breeder in good...
I'm a breeder in good standing with the AKC and ship my show poms all over the world. I have poms winning in Italy, France and Czech Republic. Plus the USA. My name and kennel are known all over the world in high quality Pomeranains.I sold a little pom B&S girl to a lady Jennifer Galluze in Monongahela, PA. She was 10 weeks old and was small when I shipped her--She was given by my VET a clean bill of health and the certificate to fly with on the airlines.. This lady has been calling me and saying that I sold her a sick puppy. She has been threatening me for months so she can get her money back-and keep the pom.. I gave up talking to her because she would not listen or follow any of my advice. Anyway now after a year she has filed a claim in court in her state and I have just got to [email protected] to defend myself. I live in southern VA. She is threatening me with a lean on my property--which she has done this lien thing many times against other people up in that area. What happens if I don't go all the way up there to the court date. It does say if I don't show up a judgement might be entered agaisnt me. I need a good dog lawyer and question answered. She then wants to seue me for so much more money!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/18/2016
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you verify, you live in VA?

That correct.

It seems your payment for the phone call did not clear. You can contact just answer at 1-***-***-****

They answer the phone. Once you correct this, happy to chat on the phone

Ma'am I do not understand why you are providing your address.

You need my billing address to have the Visa card go thru. THAT is my Billing address!

Ma'am I do not work for this company. I am a user like you. If you contact them, via phone, they can make this work.

Ma'am, follow up. They stop answering the phones in a few hours...are you planning to follow up this evening?

Lawyer: Gerald, Esq,
 replied 2 years ago
Gerald, Esq
Phone call session started