excardination cannot be denied except reasons...What…

Customer Question
Excardination cannot be denied...

Excardination cannot be denied except for grave reasons...What constitute a grave reason?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Aske for excardination, bishop denied. i was ordained in another diocese out of the country withe the permission of my bishop, and after that, i did further studies with permission while working in the local diocese where i resided...Now i want to change..i have a bishop who is willing to accept me.... my bishop says "bse i have never worked in the diocese i was ordained for....its an issue of justice I have health reasons excardination and the fact that i am removed from my diocese, been away for almost 10yrs...since i was a seminarian

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal