Help. I have forgotten my TSA precheck number - how can I…

Customer Question
help. I have forgotten my...
help. I have forgotten my TSA precheck number - how can I look that up?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/16/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal TSA Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

ANSWER: There are a few ways to recover your Known Traveler Number:

If you enrolled directly in TSA PreCheck (paid $85)

you can recover the number by calling 855 - 347 - 8371 (UES) or going here and providing biographic information to retrieve your record, where your number will be: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

If you got a Known Traveler Number through one of the other Trusted Traveler Programs (you paid $100), then you need to contact the CBP directly: 855 - 873 - 4637

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!