How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do file a complaint against the DMV in Olive Branch MS,

Customer Question

How do file a complaint against the DMV in Olive Branch MS, I cannot find the forms
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Do you want to file an administrative complaint (file a complaint asking the Department to look into conduct or behavior by their employees, or the way in which the department is doing business)?

Or do you intend to file a civil suit against the DMV and you are looking to file a pre-litigation demand under the State Tort Claims Act?

In which case, I would strongly encourage you to consider retaining an attorney (or at least consulting with one) as suing the state (or any government entity) is much more complex than suing a private citizen or company. You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).