How do file a complaint against the DMV in Olive Branch MS,

Customer Question
I cannot find the forms...
How do file a complaint against the DMV in Olive Branch MS, I cannot find the forms
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/16/2016
Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 2 years ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer,

Do you want to file an administrative complaint (file a complaint asking the Department to look into conduct or behavior by their employees, or the way in which the department is doing business)?

https://www.ms.gov/hp/drivers/license/contactUs.jsp

Or do you intend to file a civil suit against the DMV and you are looking to file a pre-litigation demand under the State Tort Claims Act?

http://law.justia.com/codes/mississippi/2013/title-11/chapter-46/section-11-46-9

In which case, I would strongly encourage you to consider retaining an attorney (or at least consulting with one) as suing the state (or any government entity) is much more complex than suing a private citizen or company. You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).