Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

An agent repossession company struck my vehicle wile it was

Customer Question

An agent for a repossession company struck my vehicle wile it was disabled on the highway and refuses to pay for my damages. He lives in New Mexico and the accident happened in Texas. Texas law is clearly in my favor. The transportation code plainly states that a disabled vehicle can be left temporarily in the road if it is impractical to move it.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but not sure I understand the question. Are you asking if you can sue this person in Texas?