How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** *****, my job
, I had management bring

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****, my job
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had management bring charges of misconduct and insubordination against me with biases statements and falsified statement that were written out by the same person
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is that a violation of my civil rights
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im sorry but it wont take my payment so can u answer my question here on line
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have put my card info in again and it keeps saying to update my card info
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I agreed to answer your question which involves very complex legal issues only because you asked for a phone call----which would make the discussion much easier. I am not agreeable to try and answer such a complex question in writing because of the amount of time involved.

If you are having trouble with your credit card, then contact our customer service and they can assist you. You can contact customer service at(###) ###-####