How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2156
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being sued accident my boyfriend at the time was in but

Customer Question

I am being sued for an accident my boyfriend at the time was in but the car was registered to me. Now the people sueing us had the case heard and the lost several times because of last of no evidence, and now after 5 times back and fourth in court we have court tomorrow because they sent a transcript to us they me or my ex boyfriend did not no we had to send back with a responds, because of this we have court tomorrow as a new trail, is this fair and is there anything I can do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I need a little more information to help. Are they asking for request for discovery or a motion to compel?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to talk via phone but there are additional charges by just

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

If you could accept and rate the answer I can then close it out.

Related Legal Questions