How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with someone trying to falsify me to sign

Customer Question

I need help with someone trying to falsify me to sign documents or a document to change over my house to their name from my name. I mean doing the wrong thing against me. Also others helps from them sending me to hospitals falsely for no reason laying false blame on me. Please help with non afire lawyers or I mean with pro bono lawyers so I can be helped. Thank you. And also any other kind of help you can give with advice please. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you notified the police? Also are you disabled or elderly?