Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I been running back and forward with the dmv first they

Customer Question
charged me 5 months for...
I been running back and forward with the dmv first they charged me 5 months for no insurance and it was only 6 days I have proof of reinstatement so doing the time they was over viewing it they didn't look at my stuff until 2 days after the deadline which result in a late fee now they saying I still have to pay for the 6 months and the late fee I can see paying for the 6 days and late fee if I have to I'm in Louisiana what should I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/12/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you have proof you submitted everything to them before the deadline?
Have you filed your administrative appeals with the Office of Motor Vehicles yet?
Tina, Lawyer