Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Need to file civil action against Commissioner of social

Customer Question
security in Allegheny district court...
Need to file civil action against Commissioner of social security in Allegheny district court for denial of disability even thou Administrative law judge and doctor say I'm disabled. Saying I did not have medical records to justify before disability insurance stopped.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
1/12/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So, the SSA and your SS appeals awarded you benefits and you are still not receiving them, is that what you are saying?
What is your specific question for us about this matter?
Tina, Lawyer