How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116754
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In bombay gh court two rit appeals filed in 1998 are

Customer Question

in bombay high court two rit appeals filed in 1998 are notbeing heard in spite of specific direction fromthe court fixing dates several times. what is the remedy?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The Indian Courts are known for being slow, but not this slow. If nothing has been done by the court, you must file a "renewed writ of appeal" in the high court and ask the high court to not only direct the lower courts, but to set the dates and set date for a ruling. This is all you can do to try to make the court move on the case.