Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can a Dr refuse to even consider doing a test disease that

Customer Question
Can a Dr refuse to...
Can a Dr refuse to even consider doing a test for a disease that is strongly indicated in my case?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
1/12/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Doctors can decide what is the best course of action or non-action. To determine if this doctor's choice was correct or not, we would need to know what another dermatologist would have done or ordered by observing the same symptoms.

Thank you for signing up for our service. If you need further assistance, let us know, otherwise, please "accept" the answer. If you are inclined, a positive rating is appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer