How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This is a civil matter from my small claims case. I recvd

Customer Question

this is a civil matter from my small claims case. I recvd docs to sign along with a cashiers check for the amount of judgment but it is the docs I am not sure about. It is to long to type it here so I am not sure what you can do to answer me. can I scan it to you? Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If you have some specific questions about a release and settlement document, I can review it based on an additional service request. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 30 years.