How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked what should I do if the attorney I had divorce is

Customer Question

I asked what should I do if the attorney I had for my divorce is suing me for not paying his fabricated fees . 1. I never got my divorce
2. He did not represent me or do any work on my behalf and did not fight for me while my spouses attorney charged me with being in contempt of court for using my 403b funds to pay household bills since the spouse was not paying any of the bills
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

When you addressed these issues with him, how did he respond? Also, did you ask for a breakdown of the fees which he charged, to see if he could substantiate them?