How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am just wondering if I can sue someone, my ex husband, me

Customer Question

Hi, I am just wondering if I can sue someone , my ex husband, for blocking me on Facebook, and thus blocking all the pictures he has on there of me. I do not have them on mine, because I joined face book after we got a divorce. Do I have any legal ground on this matter?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Did the decree address the issue of social media?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?