Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need my adult legal guardians terminated along with court

Customer Question
order mental health cases thst...
I need my adult legal guardians terminated along with court order mental health cases thst ordered me a locked facility to take medicine that makes me die. I am employed and they are preventing me from living my daily life at home with my pets who they also threatened to murder. My current orders are 2015 COMH 03944 COMH 003768 with a next probate hearing 1/22 . I need them terminated immediately they crimminally brake my 4th amendment. And they cancel my drivers liscense. I need to go home as soon as possible with out the continued demand to be ordered to take psychiatry medicine however classified because it makes me die. There is a medical exam of when I died that proves this fact and once they determined the cause of death they knew how to revive me and here I am the people who participate in these court petitions know I die from the medicine but proceed anyway. Also my mom is buried aluve because she made an appointment with a different medical she has kidney stones and appears as if she died when they are big . my dad is not giving the order to unbury her so I want that authority and provide her with any medical for her to make a complete recovery i need immediate assistance with these issues and have other issues I need help with
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
1/9/2016
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Have you contacted local law enforcement to report the threats to your life and that your mother was buried alive? The threats to your pets must also be reported. These are criminal matters that need to be reported immediately.

You have rights and I would recommend that you contact the Illinois Treatment Advocacy Center at http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&id=209&Itemid=144. Legal Aid can also assist you at http://www.illinoislegalaid.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.dsp_ProSeListContent&problemCodeID=625&topicID=64. Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this question. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They said can not assist me because I am not dead The fact it was determined by medical exam what psychiatry medicine does is the cause of my death is not good enough and the fact I die several times and they say i am not dead is proof I can take it

When you refer to "they" in your response above are you talking about law enforcement? If so attempted murder is also a crime. Have you contacted the advocacy center I provided above? You need a local attorney that can file paperwork with the court on your behalf. Pursuant to the terms of service of this site the attorneys can only provide general imformation and would not be able to represent you. Where in Illinois are you residing?

Are you still online with me?

Tina, Lawyer