How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my adult legal guardians terminated along with court

Customer Question

I need my adult legal guardians terminated along with court order mental health cases thst ordered me a locked facility to take medicine that makes me die. I am employed and they are preventing me from living my daily life at home with my pets who they also threatened to murder. My current orders are 2015 COMH 03944 COMH 003768 with a next probate hearing 1/22 . I need them terminated immediately they crimminally brake my 4th amendment. And they cancel my drivers liscense. I need to go home as soon as possible with out the continued demand to be ordered to take psychiatry medicine however classified because it makes me die. There is a medical exam of when I died that proves this fact and once they determined the cause of death they knew how to revive me and here I am the people who participate in these court petitions know I die from the medicine but proceed anyway. Also my mom is buried aluve because she made an appointment with a different medical she has kidney stones and appears as if she died when they are big . my dad is not giving the order to unbury her so I want that authority and provide her with any medical for her to make a complete recovery i need immediate assistance with these issues and have other issues I need help with
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Have you contacted local law enforcement to report the threats to your life and that your mother was buried alive? The threats to your pets must also be reported. These are criminal matters that need to be reported immediately.

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

You have rights and I would recommend that you contact the Illinois Treatment Advocacy Center at Legal Aid can also assist you at Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this question. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They said can not assist me because I am not dead The fact it was determined by medical exam what psychiatry medicine does is the cause of my death is not good enough and the fact I die several times and they say i am not dead is proof I can take it
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

When you refer to "they" in your response above are you talking about law enforcement? If so attempted murder is also a crime. Have you contacted the advocacy center I provided above? You need a local attorney that can file paperwork with the court on your behalf. Pursuant to the terms of service of this site the attorneys can only provide general imformation and would not be able to represent you. Where in Illinois are you residing?

Expert:  Attorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Are you still online with me?