Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Reading your answer...thx. My card had to be rectified ....

Customer Question
Reading your answer...thx . My...
Reading your answer...thx . My card had to be rectified .... I would like to know the reason that the term "legal" would prefix my wife's name example .. Legal ***** ***** Badison...where ***** ***** is her married name and Badison was the name of a boyfriend 40 years ago. It's unnerving and insulting . bogus names of course. My real last name is ***** ***** last names in the USA and they are all my family..
.?..?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
1/8/2016
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question. You stated "reading your answer" I am not sure of the answer you are referring to, can you explain a little more? What card had to be rectified?

Tina, Lawyer