How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I won a case with a signed judgement the lawyer I used to

Customer Question

I won a case with a signed judgement the lawyer I used to have is not working for me to got my money
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Congratulations on winning your judgment.

What exactly is your legal question - are you looking for how to collect, information on how to locate a collections firm (non-attorney), a collections attorney, or information on why your attorney likely is not pursuing collections on your behalf (most civil litigation legal services agreements do not include post-judgment enforcement - you need to contract/pay extra for that service, to see what you agreed to with your attorney, review that document, your lawyer will provide you with a copy if you do not have one in your records)?