LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I had ask judge Hatchett with my son years ago now he is in

Customer Question

i had ask judge Hatchett for help with my son years ago now he is in prison he have ADH and other things he is not getting the help he needs he went in seven years ago get out in two years no GED no jobtraing what can i do because he is not a boy now can i still get judge hatchett help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. What is it that you would like for the Judge to do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
get him the help he needs

Thank you for the additional information. If your son is in prison now, the decision is up to him to take advatnage of the opportunities which they present. GED programs and other trait programs are typically offered to inmates, so upon their release, they can gain employment. The Judge at this time is not going to be able to just go back and impose additional requirements and unless something was imposed as a condition to his sentence, the decision to make the most out of his time, would be up to your son. The prison should offering some type of job and skill training for him to use when he gets out but he needs to get involved and take advantage, of it. The former Judge who sentenced him and tried to help, is not going to reach out to your son at this time, I am sorry to say. I know you want the best for your son but at this time, it is going to be up to him to do what he can during his time in prison, to better himself with the programs provided.