We Have been approved and have our KTN. We are flying from…

Customer Question
We Have been approved for...
We Have been approved for TSA and have our KTN. We are flying from Denver to Omaha tomorrow Friday January 8 and returning Sunday.
My husband: Lewis Dean Hagenlock : TT116H1YX and mine is Melody Sue Hagenlock : TT116H1Z3. We are traveling Republic Airlines DBA United Express. Our flight tomorrow is #3900 and our return flight #3876. We would love to use this on this trip. Can you please help us achieve this for us.
Thanks so much,
Melody Hagenlock
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2016
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hi Melody,

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. Kindly note that I do not get credit for doing my job, simply for answering your questions. In fact, in order to get credit for working with you today, you have to give me a positive rating for my customer service. I assure you that I will always be courteous and professional; therefore, I request that once we are finished here, you give me a positive rating of 3 to 5 stars for my customer service to you.

ANSWER: As far as using your Known Traveler Numbers, the usual manner by which an individual can apply them to a trip is by entering the information during the reservation and booking process.

However since you have already booked the trip and it is coming up tomorrow, the only way to add them now is to call the airlines and have them apply the Known Traveler Numbers to your trip over the phone.

Note that although you are registered in the program and you provide your Known Traveler Numbers, it does not always guarantee that you will be issued TSA PreCheck expedited service on your boarding pass. This is a built in random feature of the program that is used to increase security measures.

I know this can be confusing. If you want a 30 minute phone call to discuss this or anything else, let me know. I can send you an offer for that.

I hope I have answered your questions. Kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. This is very important. You can do that by giving me 3 or more stars, or any of the smiling faces. And you can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: You are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write “FOR JAMES" in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!