How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19626
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an arrest warrant against me to perform jury duty in

Customer Question

I have an arrest warrant against me for failure to perform jury duty in Massachusetts. . What actions must I take
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You need to contact the Clerk's Office of the Court that issued the warrant for specific procedures on how to remove the default and recall the warrant. You may have to appear before the Judge before the warrant can be recalled. Also, if you are not qualified to serve on the Jury, you need to bring that information with you. For more information, click on the link below:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you this is very helpful.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

You are quite Welcome!

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Thank you for your cooperation,