How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My brother hasn't spoken to me in 3 yrs, he is now in ICU

Customer Question

My brother hasn't spoken to me in 3 yrs , he is now in ICU and listed me as a contact. The hospital wants me to sign papers so he an get insurance but they won't tell me what's wrong with him or let me see him. He stole all the family assets & home. Should I just walk away or do the paperwork? How do we gain control of the house back ? My dad died without a valid will.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? How is title to your dad's house now held? Was your brother the executor of your dad's will? When did you dad die? Thanks.