Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My company is trying to terminate 8 employees including

Customer Question

My company is trying to terminate 8 employees including myself. We are called salaried workers but most income comes from commissions. The company put 8 of us on another team because we did not make our goals. which were unattainable.
Now they took away our book of business, access to real leads, and making us call on these worthless leads that have been called over 10 times and expect us to reach $130K in sales this month. The same as other groups, which is impossible then they can write us up and terminate us. Other groups have big books of business. renewals of that book of business, new leads that come in, lists of people to call to preauthorize new business when inventory becomes available. We are treated like crap. They would prefer us to quit by making our ability to get commissions difficult or impossible and we don't quit they will writ us up for not hitting our goals which is not possible and they know it.
Do we have any recourse?
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am one f the Experts here in JustAnswer,

I will be glad to Answer your question the only thing I ask in return is that you leave a positive rating for my Answer so that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. You have already placed a deposit, so leaving a positive rating for me will not cost you anything additional and to do so and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Fair enough ? Are you, or is anyone in your group a member of a recognized minority group, i.e. female, African American, etc. ?

Thank you,

ANDREA

I am going to research something related to your question, it ill take me about 10 minutes, please bear with me, Okay ? I will return momentarily,

ANDREA