Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am collecting Social Security and I just sold a condo and

Customer Question

I am collecting Social Security and I just sold a condo and I'm putting $50,000 into an annuity it's all the money I have to my name with a monthly withdrawal of $300 I just got served papers for the person that lived in my apartment priority selling who had done severe damage and I did not return their security deposit I did send them pictures and a letter and bills but they've decided to take this on to an attorney and now I'm going to have a judgment for $4,200 and I need to know whether they can touch my annuity
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you tonight.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Is the annuity part of an ERISA qualified retirement plan?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?