How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

K. rudolph - the lawyer i had withdrew from my case, when

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** k. rudolph - the lawyer i had withdrew from my case, when this happen we was waiting for a video hearing, which should have came by now. i am a disable veteran, i need a lawyer to take my case, one that won't sale me out, due to the fact that it the gov. this was the same lawyer that help me get tpd 100%, this lawyer was the one who ask me did i still have the metal surgical clips in my body, which has cause me all kinds of medical problems, the va hospital hear in detroit is given me a lots of problems because i contacted both senator hear in michigan and the hospital said if i went to an outside hospital please bring the medical records to them. i went to another hospital, because at the time the va hospital only took walk in. i don't trust the va hospital, why, because this is not the first time that i have been wronged by not only by this hospital, but another va hospital. i need a lawyer to protect me. please let me know if you know of such lawyers, please give me their information a.s.a.p. thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, in the year 2000 i had my gallbladder removed in 2002 i found that i had metal surgical clips in my body, so i ask around, what i found out was yes the metal surgical clips was to remain in my body forever, at that time i was ok with their answer, so in 2007 i got some x-rays and the report said the their was a clip in my abdomen, another x-ray's showed that i had another clip located in my pelvic area, i could not get a answer from my doctor, i ask my doctor why was my abdomen was so large, most of the time she would say that she would give me a consul to see some other doctors, but what i notice was that i was given all type of medications for my abdomen and other parts of my body. from the year of 1999 to the present, i ask my doctor could i get an complete examination, for whatever reason this have not happen yet. in the past, i had ask her for a blood test to see if i had and metal in my blood, she flat out told me that their was no such test, so i went over her head to her boss, i did get the blood test, i have had three doctor counting the one i have now. i believe the she was trying to help the other doctor before her, she made a statement to me at one time she said if i would like to get another doctor, that would be ok with her. i did not get another doctor because she was trying to do was past me on like the doctors that i had in the past, i believe that she i a good doctor, due to the fact of all the medication i am taken, and i believe that a lot of them came from the bile duct leak the was not address when it should have been. this is where i am today i have the medical records from this va hospital, i also have the medical records from an outside hospital in which i was in the i.c.u. i had monophenia
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We are allowed to only provide information to customers in response to their questions, but I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####