How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a combat wounded warrior my wife ia 30yr retiree of

Customer Question

i am a combat wounded warrior my wife ia 30yr retiree of georgia state health employee we have had an ongoing with sthp of georgia we were fraudulantly enrolled in our united health care health plan,instea of being placed in united health care advantage plus we were placed in care improvement plus medicare advantage which is not accepted in south georgia.5x we were misplaced in the wrong plan by representatives of united health care we were assured that the matter was resolved from 2014 from blue cross blue shield to
2015 health plan took 5 1/2 months to resolve.unbeknowst to us was during that period of trying to resolve the mistake made by placement into wrong plan. medicare
denied our corrected plan into united health care medicare advantage plus.medicare arbitrarily placed us into a plan blue cross bronze plan at a cost 0f 2230.oo $ a month per person which is 2/3 thirds of our retirement income and sent us a bill of 13,000.oo$ for a service we never used since we were making monthly payments out of my wife's retirement check this was initiated by adp who handles state of georgia retirement assc. we have now been notified by adp we will loose all our coverage at the end of the month of jan 2016 unless we pay 13000$$$$. we have documentation of all of our almost 60/hrs of phone calls with state retirement united health care care improvement plus medicare and the state of georgia retirement system we have ref #'s dates of phone calls. we were more or less told the matter is over too bad for you.this is the worst case of abuse and red tape ommission comedy of blantant errors i have ever been exposed to my wife and i are in bad health and i have debilitating health ptoblems with combat wounds & diseases from agent orange vietnam 1969-1970. we are exhausted
we need help from someone.we are financially unable to pay out any more money.thanks in Advance for Any Assistance you can provide. Tom & Sandy Daughtrey email***@******.***(###) ###-####24/7. HELP US PLEASE
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
We can provide you some information and guidance as to what actions you can take next to try to resolve your problem, but we just cannot represent you in the matter. If that is sufficient for you let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suppose you think I appreciate a 47$ non-answer to my Question. You cannot at least
Give me name in Ga Gov health insurance
Office.Your Answer really offends my intelligence by paying 47$ for 1 Question
I am asking for a credit back to the Visa
Card used due to you not providing a service I paid for.Tom Daughtrey 1-5-2016
Combat Wounded Warrior USMC.Respectfully Submitted.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your reply.

Respectfully, ***** ***** has given you any answer, we informed you of our policy and you have been charged nothing but a completely refundable deposit, which you can get graciously refunded by contacting customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####