Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Lost picture identification to board flight on return trip

Customer Question

lost picture identification to board flight on return trip from Portland to ohio
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

In the event that a passenger has lost picture identification, the TSA has a list of alternate ID's that are acceptable (shown below). If you don't have any of these other forms of ID, don't worry; you will be asked to fill out a form with your name and address. This will enable the TSA screener to search publicly available databases to verify your identity.

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification

In addition, if this is your return trip and you already have shown your picture ID on the first leg of your trip, this information is on your side.

I don't believe you should have any problem boarding your flight, however, since you will need additional screening, make sure to arrive at the airport 2 hours before your flight departs.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful flight!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I'm just checking in with you to make sure you received my answer, as there have been incidents recently, where I was told my answer was never received.

Please take a moment to let me know and also tell me if you found my answer helpful, or if you need any additional information. Thank you very much!

Warmest regards,

Cher