How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I returned a kit to a firm that provides investment advice

Customer Question

I returned a kit to a firm that provides investment advice as a condition for a refund. The individual I have been in contact with indicated, I did return the kit. However the credit company gave me a credit when I filed a dispute consequently the individual indicated that no reply would be made to the cc company (which he referred to as a bank) since I had previously been provided a credit. Since the firm has not acknowledged receipt of the kit, the cc company has reinstated the bill of $2500. Do I have a case against the investment firm or the CC company? I have been trying to resolve this w/ the cc company since Oct 2015.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.


Do you have anything in writing from the individual indicating that they received the kit back?