Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I want to know if I can carry my cosmetics and curling iron

Customer Question

I want to know if I can carry my cosmetics and curling iron in my luggage that I will be checking in. Also can I carry my stun gun in my checked luggage
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

Yes, you can bring your cosmetics and curling iron on the plane, in your checked luggage. However, regarding the curling iron, please note the following:

The only kind of curling and straightening irons you have to be concerned with are the types that take a butane cartridge. These are only allowed in your checked baggage, as long as you only have one and a safety cover must be over the heating element. No spare cartridges are allowed. This type of iron is not permitted in your carry-on luggage.

Your stun gun may also be packed in your checked luggage, but make sure to remove the battery before packing it and make sure the safety is on.

I hope this helped and wish you a wonderful trip and a Happy New Year!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I'm just checking in with you to make sure you received my answer and to know if you found it helpful; please let me know and/or Rate it positively, so I can be credited for my time and work. Thank you very much!

If there is anything else I can help you with, based on your original question, please be sure to let me know and i will be glad to continue our conversation.

Warmest wishes,

Cher